< 1 mn read
Act as SUN’s liaison and advocate for our partners, in alignment with our overall Partner Program to support initiatives from various partners around the world.
- Invite registered charities to Partner Program
- Maintain a Partner Program database and support SUN partners on various initiatives
- Gather updates on partner activities and pass on to Social Media Manager for promotion
- Review all partner proposals and ensure the legitimacy of the partner and the proposed initiative.
- Monitor Partner websites to ensure Partners are displaying the SUN badge and with sufficient credits to SUN
Required Competencies and Experience
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively through various mediums.
- Strong creative (writing & editing), diplomatic, interpersonal, and presenting skills.
- Innovative mindset with a desire to learn new ways to reach people.